Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer...

Well, I'm supposed to be enjoying my summer, but heck it was bad (I won't say it's hell, cus I've had worst ones, as some of you know...)

Ok first things first, I have quite a bit of stuff to do this summer, which is to learn, learn, and learn more new stuff... I mean hell yea... ever tried picking up new skills during summer instead of partying 24/7?

Well I failed to pick up CFOP because I'm lazy, for those of you out there thinking what CFOP is, it's a speedcubing method created by Jessica Fridrich for the Rubik's Cube... Anyways... there was a lot permutations to memorize... so i thought why not go for some other new skills?

Speaking of which... I have been trying to start an online business (well it's still under planning), well since I have so much free time and brain-space... why not pick up more advanced web construction skills? Hence the study of (X)HTML, Java, CSS, and blah blah blah...

For those of you who've known me well enough... will know that I can never give up on my music, nevertheless I have been spending quite a bit of time with my instrument. SO, I've just started to pick up on rock guitar (after all these years on others), and it was a lot of fun, I mean it really isn't that difficult for me so I just have to practice, practice, practice, practice...

Many people have left for Taiwan this year, a bunch entered Chulas, and all the other places... I've been so busy to keep up with them...

Oh well... I'm out... next post coming right up...

No comments: